I-TERMS AND CONDICTIONS
The bobmybox.com site is operated and managed by Nunca Mas, a limited liability company under Slovenian law with a share capital of € … .., registered in the Koper Register of Companies under the number …….. and with registered office in Smarska cesta 7c, Capodistria 6000 Koper, Slovenia.
Tel: (+39) 393-757-0597
E-mail: [email protected]
P. IVA: SL 17346762
II-GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The use of the site and the sale of the products offered on the bobmybox.com site are governed by these General Conditions of Use of the bobmybox.com site (“General Conditions of Use”). By using the bobmybox.com site, the user expressly declares to have read, understood and accepted without reserve these General Conditions of Use. By using the bobmybox.com site, the user also accepts the privacy provisions of the bobmybox.com site (see “Security and Confidentiality”). Nunca Mas may at any time modify and update these General Conditions of Use and the Information on Privacy and Cookies. The General Conditions of Use and the Information on Privacy and on Cookies that can be opposed to the user are those in force at the time of use of the bobmybox.com website. It is possible to consult the updated version of the General Conditions of Use or the Information on Privacy and Cookies at any time by clicking on the appropriate items.
1. Security and Confidentiality
The Privacy and Cookie Policies govern the use of personal data that the user will agree to communicate to Nunca Mas on this site. Nunca Mas may at any time modify the Information on Privacy and Cookies as provided in this document. The use of the bobmybox.com site is not intended for minors.
2. Intellectual property
2.1 The Site
The Site and all software necessarily used in connection with it may contain confidential information protected by intellectual property rights. Therefore, unless expressly indicated otherwise, the intellectual property rights on documents and data contained on the Site as well as on each of the constituent elements of the Site (images, illustrations, audio, graphics, information …), including software, databases and newsletters , are the exclusive property of Nunca Mas (hereinafter the “Contents”), which does not grant any license or other right except to consult the Site. The integral reproduction or
part of the Contents is authorized solely for information purposes for personal and private use, and any reproduction and use of copies made for other purposes is strictly prohibited. It is also forbidden to copy, modify, create derivative works, assemble, decode (except as provided by law), sell, grant, sublicense or transfer in any way any right relating to the Contents. It is also forbidden to modify the Contents and the software in whole or in part and, in particular, to use a modified version of the software in order to obtain unauthorized access to the service and to access the Site through other means other than the interface provided to the User by Nunca. Mas for that purpose.
The Nunca Mas trademark and logos are owned by the Nunca Mas company. The user acknowledges the exclusive rights of Nunca Mas on the Nunca Mas brand and undertakes not to make an inappropriate use of it and, more generally, not to violate the intellectual property rights of Nunca Mas. Nunca Mas reserves the right to claim damages in the event of counterfeiting and, more generally, of violation of its intellectual property rights. Similarly, the user undertakes not to violate the property rights, and in particular intellectual property, of all the companies of the group to which Nunca Mas belongs. Nunca Mas partners own their brands. Any use of such trademarks and / or logos and / or any other content is subject to the express authorization of Nunca Mas or the owner of the intellectual property rights in question.
The Site may include links to other sites or other Internet sources. Since Nunca Mas cannot exercise any control over such sites and external sources, it cannot be held responsible for making these sites or external sources available and disclaims any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services and any other material. available on or deriving from such sites and external sources. Furthermore, Nunca Mas cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss, actual or consequent to the use or reliability of the contents, products or services available on such sites or external sources. The creation of links or frames to the Nunca Mas Site and, more generally, the use of any constituent element of the Site are subject to the prior written authorization of Nunca Mas, which it may revoke at its complete discretion at any time. Nunca Mas reserves the right to (i) request the removal of all unauthorized links to the Site and (ii) request compensation for damages suffered.
The user is personally responsible for the provision of IT and telecommunication means that allow access to the Site and knowledge of Internet access and use of the Nunca Mas Site. The user uses the Site at his own risk. Nunca Mas will in no case be held liable towards the user or towards third parties for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages – including, by way of example but not limited to, loss of profits or other indirect losses – deriving from or related the use or inability to use the bobmybox.com site by the user. This limitation of liability applies within the limits authorized by law.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
Nunca Mas cannot guarantee or declare:
– that the bobmybox.com site is free from viruses, worms, trojans or other harmful material;
– that the information contained on the bobmybox.com website is accurate, complete or updated.
The bobmybox.com site may contain technical inaccuracies or other operating defects; Nunca Mas does not guarantee the correction of such defects. The bobmybox.com site and its contents are presented “as is” and “as available”. Nunca Mas makes no warranties of any kind and, in particular, no implied warranty regarding the conformity or suitability of the bobmybox.com site for normal use or for a specific use, or regarding the quality or absence of violations of any arrangement. This limitation of liability applies within the limits authorized by law.
5. User Conduct
Each user is required to use the Internet responsibly and respecting the rights of other users.
By accessing the Site, the user is therefore required not to:
– upload to the Site, publish, forward by e-mail or transmit in any other way material that is illegal, harmful, intimidating, harassing, harassing, illicit, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, immoral, execrable, deplorable or offensive from the point of view racial, ethnic or other, or detrimental to privacy and image rights;
– upload on the Site, publish, send by e-mail or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, “advertisements”, “misleading information”, “chains of letters” or any other form of solicitation;
– upload on the Site, publish, send by e-mail or transmit by other means any element containing a computer virus or other codes, files or programs capable of suspending, canceling or limiting the functionality of software, computer material or telecommunications devices;
– suspend or hinder the activities of the Site, servers or networks connected to it, or violate any requirements, procedures, criteria or regulations of the networks connected to the Site;
– groped to prejudice the use of the service for any user, hosting or network service provider, in any way including, by way of example but not limited to, exposing the Site to a virus, overloading the servers, saturating the mailbox electronically or by forging the headers or any other TCP / IP protocol lines in any email;
– access data not intended for the User, access servers / accounts to which the User is not authorized to access;
– attempting to detect, verify or test the defensive measures of a system or network or bypass security controls or identification systems without authorization;
– misuse the identity of another person;
– carry out or urge a third party to engage in any illegal activity or other activity that may violate the rights of Nunca Mas, its suppliers, partners, distributors, advertisers, or other Users;
– transmit or transfer (by any means) information or software derived from the Site, in particular to foreign countries in violation of national and international laws.
6. Applicable law – Disputes
These General Conditions of Use are governed and interpreted by Slovenian law in accordance with EC regulation 593/2008 of 17 June 2008. In the event of a dispute related to the use of the Site, the user can resort to a conventional mediation procedure or any other procedure of alternative dispute resolution.
In the event of a dispute, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation No. 44/2001 of 22 December 2000:
– the user can appeal to the court of the place where he is domiciled or the Slovenian courts;
– Nunca Mas can appeal to the court of the place where the user is domiciled.
Any waiver of making use of any of your rights shall in no way be considered a future or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision. To the extent permitted by applicable law, both parties agree that any action related to the Site must begin in the year following that of the appearance of the cause of the action. In the absence of these conditions, this will be definitively rejected. We therefore invite the user to periodically consult the conditions currently in force. It is possible to consult the updated version of the General Conditions of Use at any time by clicking on the item “Legal Notes”. In case of discrepancy between the French version and the one in another language of the General Conditions of Use, of the Privacy and Cookie Information and of the General Conditions of Sale, the French language version will prevail.
Our consultants will answer questions in English or Italian, from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 (Italian time). We invite the user to contact our consultants at the e-mail address: [email protected]